Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Looking back from the past

I've allways thought it would be great if you could physically send a movie clip, birthday present or simple letter by post - specifying the exact date on which the parcel should be delivered. (say 20 years time)

To a lot of folks this is gonna be old news, but there's a website that facilitates this process for post-dated email. The website is called "Future Me", and the idea is that you write an email to yourself, only to be delivered on a date as chosen by you.

Fascinating!

What would you write to yourself...knowing that you'll probably be a completely different person in 10 years time?

I think I'll start by listing my short and longterm goals, as well as a few of my stone-clad principles. Then I'll give a snapshot of my life at this point in time - think that'll be amusing reading. Then I'm gonna look into my crystal ball and make a couple of wild predictions (like the "Internet" changing to "GoogleNet").

If my email address survives for 5 years - I'm going to be completely gobsmacked by this unexpected email...that's if I'm not filtered out as SPAM!~[ Humour me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get notified if my blog changes:
powered by Bloglet