Thursday, September 08, 2005

My first e-ncentive!

It's my blog's 3rd birthday today! (I count like they do with dogs)

A few interesting stats of what my 3day old blog has achieved:
  • It's hauled in $0.40 through ad-revenue

  • At this rate I'll be a millionaire by the time I'm 10000 years old

  • Next year this time I should have about $50, which in SA terms equates to about 6 cases of beer! (Nifty)

  • My 'site-counter' tells me I can expect about 1500 page views per month

  • People from allmost every continent have viewed my humble blog (the internet hasn't really caught on in antartica yet)

  • I've published 5 blog entries...which means that by the time I'm a millionaire I'll have published about 520000 posts! (serious carpal tunnel syndrome candidate)

I'm really enjoying this! Don't get me wrong - It's not about the money or the fame that I've become privy to recently - but rather a sense of having fun and seeing how the engine of a well-oiled machine works.

Aint life grand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get notified if my blog changes:
powered by Bloglet